A WOMAN was helped from a property in Dawlish this morning after a kitchen fire.
The incident happened in Church Street at 8.35pm.
One fire engine from Dawlish and one from Teignmouth were sent to the scene.
Fire crews confirmed a fire involving an electrical appliance lead in the kitchen of a domestic bungalow.
The adult was escorted from the property by firefighters. She did not suffer from any smoke inhalation.
The fire was put out by fire crews using a hose reel jet. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.