Login Register

Chip pan starts kitchen fire in Brixham

By marcprosser  |  Posted: November 24, 2012

Comments (0)

Fire fighters from Brixham and Paignton were called to a a property in Mudstone Lane, Brixham because of a fire, reported by the residents there.

The fire seems to have started in a chip pan and had been extinguished by the occupants prior to the arrival of the Brigade.

The occupants were treated for smoke inhalation and minor burns by ambulance personnel.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters
  • nicold  |  November 26 2012, 6:40PM

    What bright spark started that?

    Rate 0
    Report
  • reiwruwiou  |  November 26 2012, 2:44PM

    Chip pan? Somebody still uses a chip pan?

    Rate 0
    Report

      YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

       
       

      MORE NEWS HEADLINES

       
       
       

      MOST POPULAR