Login Register

Fire at Newton Abbot residential nursing home

By HECAbbott  |  Posted: May 26, 2014

Comments (0)

A FIRE broke out at a residential nursing home in Newton Abbot on Monday morning.

A member of staff at the building in South Road called the fire service at 10.15am.

Two appliances from Newton Abbot attended and crews confirmed there was a small fire in an electrical socket.

The fire was out upon arrival so crews made an inspection, made the area safe and left duty of care with the on-site staff.

The cause of the fire was accidental.

Read more from Torquay Herald Express

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES