Login Register

Woman treated after Torquay kitchen fire

By HeraldExpress  |  Posted: February 13, 2013

Fire222
Comments (0)

AN ELDERLY woman was treated for the effects of smoke after a fire in Torquay early today.

The alarm was raised just after 7am at the house in Happaway Road, Barton.

Two appliances from Torquay were sent, and discovered a small electrical fire.

An ambulance was requested to tend to the man suffering smoke inhalation.

Crews used one dry power extingush and small tools to extingish the fire, and the woman was taken to hospital.

Western Power cut the electrical supply to the ground floor kitchen.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR