THE previous generation Colt had been on sale from 1996 through to 2004 and seemed to have established a durable template for boring but reliable hatches that...
Add additional keywords to your search by typing them in the box above. You can remove a keyword by clicking on it.
- Alchemy Cars, Totnes
- Beechdown Garage Ltd, Paignton
- Bishops Tawton Service Station, Barnstaple
- Blackdown 4x4 Centre, Cullompton
- Blights Motors, Bideford
- Bristol Street Motors Renault Exeter, Exeter
- Broomhill Car Sales, Torquay
- Carrs Ferrari, Exeter
- Carrs Maserati, Exeter
- Carrs Skoda Indian Queens, St Columb
- Carrs Van Centre Exeter, Exeter
- Carrs Van Centre Indian Queens, St Columb
- Carrs Volkswagen, St Columb
- Central Garages Torbay, TORQUAY
- Chicos Garage, Plymouth
- Chivenor Trade Centre, Barnstaple
- Church View Car Sales, Crediton
- City Service Station, Exeter
- Crediton Car Centre and MOT Centre, Crediton
- D J Cars, Bodmin
- D P Cars, Paignton
- Dales Summercourt, Newquay
- Devon Car Services, Exeter
- EDH MOT & Repair Centre Ltd, Plymouth
- Evans Halshaw Motorhouse Plymouth, Plymouth
- Evans Halshaw Vauxhall Plymouth, Plymouth
- Evans Halshaw Vauxhall Saltash, Saltash
- Exeter Road Garage, Newton Abbot
- Exeter Small Automatics, Exeter
- G C Stanbury Son, Dulverton
- Geoff Martin Cars, Plymouth
- Graham Roberts Autos, South Molton
- Grange Exeter (Aston Martin), Exeter
- Grange Exeter (Jaguar), EXETER
- Haldon Motors, Exmouth
- Harris Motors, Exeter
- Hartley Service Station, Plymouth
- ISCA Car Sales, Exeter
- JF Cars, Crewkerne
- Just Small Cars Ltd, Plymouth
- Kastner Barnstaple Volvo, Barnstaple
- Kastner Exeter Volvo, Exeter
- Lock Car Sales, St Austell
- Lovells of Ottery, Ottery St. Mary
- M A White Cars, Camelford
- Matford Land Rover, Exeter
- Mcmullin Motors, Plymouth
- Millgate Motors, Paignton
- Moors, South Molton
- Motor City Plymouth, PLYMOUTH
- Murray Skoda Plymouth, Plymouth
- Murray Volkswagen Newton Abbot, Newton Abbot
- Murray Volkswagen Plymouth, Plymouth
- Murray Volkswagen Van Centre, Plymouth
- N C S Top Cars, Newton Abbot
- P R Cars, Exeter
- Paul Burd Car Sales, Tiverton
- Paul Whetter Cars, St Austell
- Pinhoe Garage, Exeter
- Plympton Car Centre, Plymouth
- Porsche Centre Exeter, Exeter
- Quay Garage, Braunton
- R and S Motors Ltd, Saltash
- Ray Phillips Cars, Plymouth
- Riverside Country Cars, Umberleigh
- Robin Edmond Car Sales, Cullompton
- Rydon Car Sales, Exeter
- SDE Cars Ltd t/a Evans and Cutler, Dartington
- Seymour Horwell, Newton Abbot
- Sherwell Valley Garage, Torquay
- Snows Lexus Plymouth, Plymouth
- Snows Toyota Honiton, Honiton
- Southern Cars, St Austell
- Steve Clarke Cars Ltd, Exeter
- Taunton Motor Company, Taunton
- Town Hall Garage, Torquay
- Truro Audi, Truro
- Truscotts Barnstaple Peugeot, Barnstaple
- Truscotts Exeter Peugeot, Exeter
- Truscotts Launceston Peugeot, Launceston
- Victoria Garage, Chard
- Vospers Value Vehicles, Plymouth
- Warrens of Plymstock, Plymouth
- West Exe Motors Ltd, Tiverton
- Westcars of Tiverton, Tiverton
- Westerly Barnstaple BMW, Barnstaple
- Westerly Exeter BMW, Exeter
- World Of Cars Devon, Newton Abbot
A SEARCH has been launched to find the country's best young driver – but the catch is they have to be aged under 17.The Young Driver Challenge 2015 is...
THE Grand Slam version of Vauxhall's ADAM citycar offers British buyers something different to the boutique charms of its rivals. It's very possible that the...
THE CR-Z arrived in UK dealers in June 2010 to a muted reception. Even with its low emissions and excellent fuel economy, the CR-Z wasn't immune to the effects...
IT'S easy to overlook quite how long Toyota's Yaris has been with us. The first generation car appeared in 1999, replacing the wholly underwhelming Starlet...
TWO versions were available from launch, both powered by a 1.8-litre turbocharged engine of either 180 or 225bhp power outputs, the latter being distinguishable...
THE inaugural Torbay Motor Show has a full 'forecourt' and will bring two running classic buses to the resort's roads.Torquay rally driver Chris Wheeler,...
THERE are severe delays for motorists travelling through East Devon this afternoon due to a fallen tree on the road.The A35 at Kilmington is blocked and...
CHOICE wasn't a Panda watchword when it arrived in the UK with only 1.1 and 1.2-litre petrol powerplants on offer.Sales proved strong despite the lack of a...
BMW likes to give us freedom in our choices.Yes, you can have excellent fuel economy, low emissions, strong residuals and manageable servicing costs, but why...
WARMING TO THE THEMETHERE are two variants of the 308 GT to consider. The 2.0-litre diesel model packs 180PS at 3,750rpm and offers maximum torque of 400Nm at...
NISSAN has tweaked the 200PS engine that's fitted to the Juke 1.6-litre DIG-T and in this guise, it's now good for a pugnacious 215PS.Torque in the front-wheel...
THE introduction of the Kuga, in 2008, was something fresh and smart from Ford. But in order to sustain these sales, the Kuga needed to be kept relevant.By...
AS the UK emerges from winter, the Good Garage Scheme is recommending that motorists get their cars professionally checked to ensure that they are safe and...
THE pressure of buying a car can be a stressful and overwhelming experience for both men and women, but according to a survey carried out by Good Housekeeping...
RECENT research from Kwik Fit revealed that more than a fifth (22%) of British drivers have bought second hand, or 'part worn' tyres for their car, with nearly...
PROBLEMS with car batteries are high on the RAC's annual list of the 10 most common breakdown faults.Not that they need to be.Thanks to new technology such as...
DEVON Vintage Car Club (DVCC) is holding its Spring Autojumble at Hatherleigh Cattle Market on Easter Sunday, April 5, from 9am.There will be indoor and...
UNDER the bonnet, there are three main engine options, the most affordable, as ever, being the least desirable of the trio, the 2WD-only 115PS petrol 1.6-litre...
SPEND enough time watching Eurosport and you'll soon become very familiar with translated post-match interview excuses and, just recently at least, they all...