PAIGNTON-BASED car dealership, Speedwell, located on Totnes Road, is thrilled to be welcoming Kia to its dealership.Following renovation, the dealership will...
Add additional keywords to your search by typing them in the box above. You can remove a keyword by clicking on it.
- A G Motors, Torquay
- Alchemy Cars, Totnes
- Beechdown Garage Ltd, Paignton
- Bishops Tawton Service Station, Barnstaple
- Blights Motors, Bideford
- Bristol Street Motors Renault Exeter, Exeter
- Broomhill Car Sales, Torquay
- Carrs Ferrari, Exeter
- Carrs Maserati, Exeter
- Carrs Skoda Indian Queens, St Columb
- Carrs Van Centre Exeter, Exeter
- Carrs Van Centre Indian Queens, St Columb
- Carrs Volkswagen, St Columb
- Chicos Garage, Plymouth
- Chivenor Trade Centre, Barnstaple
- Church View Car Sales, Crediton
- City Service Station, Exeter
- Crediton Car Centre and MOT Centre, Crediton
- D J Cars, Bodmin
- D P Cars, Paignton
- Dales Summercourt, Newquay
- Devon Car Services, Exeter
- Evans Halshaw Motorhouse Plymouth, Plymouth
- Evans Halshaw Vauxhall Plymouth, Plymouth
- Evans Halshaw Vauxhall Saltash, Saltash
- Exeter Small Automatics, Exeter
- G C Stanbury Son, Dulverton
- Geoff Martin Cars, Plymouth
- Graham Roberts Autos, South Molton
- Grange Exeter (Aston Martin), Exeter
- Grange Exeter (Jaguar), EXETER
- Haldon Motors, Exmouth
- Hartley Service Station, Plymouth
- ISCA Car Sales, Exeter
- JF Cars, Crewkerne
- Just Small Cars Ltd, Plymouth
- Kastner Barnstaple Volvo, Barnstaple
- Kastner Exeter Volvo, Exeter
- Lock Car Sales, St Austell
- Lovells of Ottery, Ottery St. Mary
- M A White Cars, Camelford
- Mann Egerton Volkswagen, Exeter
- Matford Land Rover, Exeter
- Mcmullin Motors, Plymouth
- Murray Volkswagen Plymouth, Plymouth
- Murray Volkswagen Van Centre, Plymouth
- N C S Top Cars, Newton Abbot
- P C Tonkin & Sons Ltd, St Austell
- P R Cars, Exeter
- Paul Burd Car Sales, Tiverton
- Paul Whetter Cars, St Austell
- Pinhoe Garage, Exeter
- Plympton Van and Car Sales, Plymouth
- Porsche Centre Exeter, Exeter
- R and S Motors Ltd, Saltash
- Ray Phillips Cars, Plymouth
- Riverside Country Cars, Umberleigh
- Robin Edmond Car Sales, Cullompton
- Rydon Car Sales, Exeter
- SDE Cars Ltd t/a Evans and Cutler, Dartington
- Seymour Horwell, Newton Abbot
- Snows Lexus Plymouth, Plymouth
- Snows Toyota Honiton, Honiton
- Southern Cars, St Austell
- Steve Clarke Cars Ltd, Exeter
- Taunton Motor Company, Taunton
- Town Hall Garage, Torquay
- Truro Audi, Truro
- Truscotts Barnstaple Peugeot, Barnstaple
- Truscotts Exeter Peugeot, Exeter
- Truscotts Launceston Peugeot, Launceston
- Victoria Garage, Chard
- Vospers Value Vehicles, Plymouth
- Warrens of Plymstock, Plymouth
- West Exe Motors Ltd, Tiverton
- Westcars of Tiverton, Tiverton
- Westerly Barnstaple BMW, Barnstaple
- Westerly Exeter BMW, Exeter
- World Of Cars Devon, Newton Abbot
KIA doesn't really adhere to the normal conventions of car manufacture. The South Korean company wants to get places fast, so its product planning is accelerate...
A TINY petrol engine, which drivers across Europe have taken to their hearts for its excellent fuel efficiency and impressive performance, has received an...
THE TEAM at local retailer, Eden Vauxhall, has been working at full throttle since details and pricing for the all-new Vauxhall Astra were announced.It means...
WE'RE starting the clock on this used test in 2009, fully three years after the Note was first launched in the UK because the model we're looking at here is the...
THE second generation Kangoo arrived back in 2008, but for the purposes of this review, we're looking at the later examples built between 2010 and 2013.During...
STUDENTS from Devon and Worcestershire battled it out for top spot in Land Rover's new global education challenge, involving teams from all over the world.In...
THE third generation Mazda MX-5 model debuted in September 2005 and although it was a little bigger and heavier than previous generations, the styling...
THIS month's Historic Vehicle Gathering, which takes place on July 11-12 at Powderham Castle, near Starcross, will be bringing together the sight of classic...
In another major step forward for the South Devon Link Road, motorists will be able to drive on the new Aller Roundabout on Monday.First, a temporary closure of...
"AFTER having spent many years in the motor industry we wanted to create a better experience for our customers, as we appreciate garages and dealerships...
THE 1,000,000th Kia cee'd was manufactured by Kia Motors in Europe recently, a major milestone since starting production in 2006. The cee'd has played a...
THE Terios used to be an absolutely dinky thing, the kind of miniature 4x4 that looks like it should come with pedals rather than a petrol engine.The model...
TOWNHALL GARAGE is celebrating 30 years in business at its Lymington Road premises in Torquay.And boss Chris Sparkes reckons close to 9,000 cars have found new...
NOT all bodyshops are the same. Anyone can patch your car up with a hammer and a touch of filler but in the long run, there's little doubt that going this route...
THERE'S no point in economical motoring that leaves you needing another, bigger car all the time when you've larger numbers of people or packages to carry....
THE original Ford Ka may well be regarded as something of a design classic in years to come but it's important to remember that it had been on sale for twelve...
ICONIC, powerful and dynamic with an unmistakable presence. The new Ford Mustang is performance and refinement personified. And it's finally coming to...
WHEN you have your car serviced at a Volvo dealership, you'll get the Volvo Service Promise - and it guarantees an unbeatable combination of quality,...
ONCE a pricey optional extra, air conditioning is now virtually a standard feature on most new vehicles.As we all know, air conditioning, with its controlled,...