TORBAY is set to have its own motor show for the first time in years. A group of South Devon motoring enthusiasts are organising the event on Paignton Green on...
Add additional keywords to your search by typing them in the box above. You can remove a keyword by clicking on it.
- Avon Autosales, Totnes
- Beechdown Garage Ltd, Paignton
- Bishops Tawton Service Station, Barnstaple
- Blights Motors, Bideford
- Bristol Street Motors Renault Exeter, Exeter
- Broomhill Car Sales, Torquay
- CSG Pollitt Ltd, Exeter
- Chicos Garage, Plymouth
- Chivenor Trade Centre, Barnstaple
- Church View Car Sales, Crediton
- City Service Station, Exeter
- D J Cars, Bodmin
- Dales Summercourt, Newquay
- Devon Car Services, Exeter
- EDH MOT & Repair Centre Ltd, Plymouth
- Evans Halshaw Motorhouse Plymouth, Plymouth
- Evans Halshaw Vauxhall Plymouth, Plymouth
- Evans Halshaw Vauxhall Saltash, Saltash
- Exeter Road Garage, Newton Abbot
- Exeter Small Automatics, Exeter
- G C Stanbury Son, Dulverton
- Geoff Martin Cars, Plymouth
- Graham Roberts Autos, South Molton
- Grange Exeter (Aston Martin), Exeter
- Grange Exeter (Jaguar), EXETER
- Haldon Motors, Exmouth
- Harris Motors, Exeter
- Hartley Service Station, Plymouth
- Highweek Garage, Newton Abbot
- ISCA Car Sales, Exeter
- JF Cars, Crewkerne
- Just Small Cars Ltd, Plymouth
- Lock Car Sales, St Austell
- Lovells of Ottery, Ottery St. Mary
- M A White Cars, Camelford
- Mcmullin Motors, Plymouth
- Millfield Motors, Chard
- Moors, South Molton
- Motor City Plymouth, PLYMOUTH
- Murray Skoda Plymouth, Plymouth
- Murray Volkswagen Newton Abbot, Newton Abbot
- Murray Volkswagen Plymouth, Plymouth
- Murray Volkswagen Van Centre, Plymouth
- N C S Top Cars, Newton Abbot
- P R Cars, Exeter
- Paul Burd Car Sales, Tiverton
- Paul Whetter Cars, St Austell
- Pinhoe Garage, Exeter
- Plympton Car Centre, Plymouth
- Plympton Van and Car Sales, Plymouth
- Preston Car Sales, Paington
- Quay Garage, Braunton
- R and S Motors Ltd, Saltash
- Ray Phillips Cars, Plymouth
- Riverside Country Cars, Umberleigh
- Riviera Car Centre Ltd, Paignton
- Robin Edmond Car Sales, Cullompton
- Rockhill Trade Centre, St Austell
- Rodgers Of Plymouth, Plymouth
- Rydon Car Sales, Exeter
- SDE Cars Ltd t/a Evans and Cutler, Dartington
- Seymour Horwell, Newton Abbot
- Sherwell Valley Garage, Torquay
- Snows Lexus Plymouth, Plymouth
- Snows Toyota Honiton, Honiton
- Southern Cars, St Austell
- Steve Clarke Cars Ltd, Exeter
- T J Lobb Limited, Truro
- Top Cars, Plymouth
- Town Hall Garage, Torquay
- Victoria Garage, Chard
- Vospers Value Vehicles, Plymouth
- Warrens of Plymstock, Plymouth
- West Exe Motors Ltd, Tiverton
- Westcars of Tiverton, Tiverton
- World Of Cars Devon, Newton Abbot
WITH this improved 508 SW estate, all you need to arrive at a positive conclusion are the keys. Well built, with a range of solid engines, it also drives well...
WITH the onset of autumn, motorists are being advised to make sure their tyres are in good condition and inflated to the correct pressure.Torbay Council's Road...
THE Ibiza supermini we first saw in 2007 was a massively important car for SEAT. Parent company Volkswagen was pushing for a massive increase in the Spanish...
THE Kia Sorento was launched in 2003 and probably outstripped even Kia's most optimistic sales projections.It was heavily revised in the autumn of 2006. New...
ONLY a tiny fraction of motorists (3%) will go out of their way to buy branded fuel according to a new study.The majority of motorists appear to choose where...
LEADING road safety charity, the Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM) has revealed that overseas drivers have escaped 23,295 speeding offences since January...
PAIGNTON'S Torbay Scooters and Bikes is now selling both the Sky Team Space Rack (above) and the Space Buddy (left).With an RRP of £699 the Sky Team Space...
KINGSTEIGNTON'S Motor Cycle Warehouse has expanded rapidly since opening its doors with half a dozen bikes for sale in June, last year.There are more than ten...
TORBAY Scooters and Bikes began life in March, 2013, and has grown rapidly since then by offering customers a one-to-one personal approach to their...
THE Ford Focus didn't feel as if it needed to much remedial work done, but the latest updates give it a better-looking face, a more user-friendly interior, more...
THERE'S never been much wrong with the practical, workaday aspects of Toyota's Mondeo-rivalling Avensis, but neither has there been much that could be mistaken...
GOLF coupes were by no means a new idea when this Scirocco was launched in 2008. The first car to carry the Scirocco name (derived from Sirocco, the Italian for...
THE Vauxhall ADAM Rocks Air is a car that doesn't take itself too seriously and is the perfect antidote to the usual superminis.With jacked-up body styling and...
Planned new and ongoing road improvements over the coming week across Devon and Cornwall, according to the Highways Agency. The full list, as correct of...
SAY goodbye to the car tax disc, which became a thing of the past at midnight.After 93 years, the small paper disc which has been a feature on UK car...
BASED on the chassis of the sixth generation Fiesta, the Ford Fusion landed on these shores in August 2002. Ford's advertising trumped the benefits of that...
BAYSIDE MARINE was established in 1997 to supply commercial fishing gear to the local fleet of trawlers.More recently the main area of the premises in Higher...
THE Dacia Sandero Stepway is inexpensive but doesn't look it. It's a supermini that's been jacked up a bit to give a crossover look and seems to press all the...
DESPITE its beefy looks, the 2008 is front-wheel drive, but some off-road ability is delivered on pokier 1.6-litre petrol and diesel variants via a clever...