BASED on the chassis of the sixth generation Fiesta, the Ford Fusion landed on these shores in August 2002. Ford's advertising trumped the benefits of that...
Add additional keywords to your search by typing them in the box above. You can remove a keyword by clicking on it.
- Avon Autosales, Totnes
- Beechdown Garage Ltd, Paignton
- Bishops Tawton Service Station, Barnstaple
- Blights Motors, Bideford
- Bristol Street Motors Renault Exeter, Exeter
- Broomhill Car Sales, Torquay
- CSG Pollitt Ltd, Exeter
- Chicos Garage, Plymouth
- Chivenor Trade Centre, Barnstaple
- Church View Car Sales, Crediton
- City Service Station, Exeter
- D J Cars, Bodmin
- Dales Summercourt, Newquay
- Devon Car Services, Exeter
- Evans Halshaw Motorhouse Plymouth, Plymouth
- Evans Halshaw Vauxhall Plymouth, Plymouth
- Evans Halshaw Vauxhall Saltash, Saltash
- Exeter Road Garage, Newton Abbot
- Exeter Small Automatics, Exeter
- G C Stanbury Son, Dulverton
- Geoff Martin Cars, Plymouth
- Graham Roberts Autos, South Molton
- Grange Exeter (Aston Martin), Exeter
- Grange Exeter (Jaguar), EXETER
- Haldon Motors, Exmouth
- Harris Motors, Exeter
- Hartley Service Station, Plymouth
- Highweek Garage, Newton Abbot
- ISCA Car Sales, Exeter
- JF Cars, Crewkerne
- Just Small Cars Ltd, Plymouth
- Lock Car Sales, St Austell
- Lovells of Ottery, Ottery St. Mary
- M A White Cars, Camelford
- Mcmullin Motors, Plymouth
- Millfield Motors, Chard
- Moors, South Molton
- Motor City Plymouth, PLYMOUTH
- Murray Skoda Plymouth, Plymouth
- Murray Volkswagen Newton Abbot, Newton Abbot
- Murray Volkswagen Plymouth, Plymouth
- Murray Volkswagen Van Centre, Plymouth
- N C S Top Cars, Newton Abbot
- P R Cars, Exeter
- Paul Burd Car Sales, Tiverton
- Paul Whetter Cars, St Austell
- Pinhoe Garage, Exeter
- Plympton Car Centre, Plymouth
- Plympton Van and Car Sales, Plymouth
- Preston Car Sales, Paington
- Quay Garage, Braunton
- R and S Motors Ltd, Saltash
- RS Autosales, St Austell
- Ray Phillips Cars, Plymouth
- Riverside Country Cars, Umberleigh
- Riviera Car Centre Ltd, Paignton
- Robin Edmond Car Sales, Cullompton
- Rockhill Trade Centre, St Austell
- Rodgers Of Plymouth, Plymouth
- Rydon Car Sales, Exeter
- SDE Cars Ltd t/a Evans and Cutler, Darlington
- Seymour Horwell, Newton Abbot
- Sherwell Valley Garage, Torquay
- Snows Lexus Plymouth, Plymouth
- Snows Toyota Honiton, Honiton
- Southern Cars, St Austell
- Speedwell Honda, Paignton
- Steve Clarke Cars Ltd, Exeter
- T J Lobb Limited, Truro
- Top Cars, Plymouth
- Town Hall Garage, Torquay
- Victoria Garage, Chard
- Vospers Value Vehicles, Plymouth
- Warrens of Plymstock, Plymouth
- West End Motors (Bodmin) Ltd, Bodmin
- West Exe Motors Ltd, Tiverton
- World Of Cars Devon, Newton Abbot
THE Dacia Sandero Stepway is inexpensive but doesn't look it. It's a supermini that's been jacked up a bit to give a crossover look and seems to press all the...
PROPER maintenance can extend the life of your boat, reduce the need for costly repairs, and help ensure the safety of your passengers.Wash your boat regularly...
WHEN you are buying a boat, you want to feel comfortable about every stage of the boat sales process and to be in complete control.A broker will advise and hand...
VOLKSWAGEN'S Golf BlueMotion has established itself as the default choice for diesel Golf buyers, combining all the good stuff you expect from Volkswagen with...
DESPITE its beefy looks, the 2008 is front-wheel drive, but some off-road ability is delivered on pokier 1.6-litre petrol and diesel variants via a clever...
BAYSIDE MARINE was established in 1997 to supply commercial fishing gear to the local fleet of trawlers.More recently the main area of the premises in Higher...
SOME of the most high-profile work on the Kingskerswell bypass is taking shape.The South Devon Link Road project team says progress will continue this month as...
ALMOST a third of pedestrians say that using their mobile phone has distracted them from traffic on the roads, new research has revealed while one in ten have...
A PAIGNTON man has been fined and had five penalty points added to his licence after failing to stop when his car crashed into a garden wall. Martin Miller,...
TWO TORQUAY fundraisers have recently returned after an epic and successful trip to Lake Como in Italy to raise money for Help for Heroes. Help for Heroes...
THE CR-Z arrived in UK dealers in June 2010 to a muted reception. Even with its low emissions and excellent fuel economy, the CR-Z wasn't immune to the effects...
THE Kia Sorento was launched at what proved to be a rather fortuitous moment. Just when it looked as if Kia had been beaten to the punch by SsangYong with their...
BUILT on a Fiat chassis and powered by a 2.3 multijet engine with manual transmission, the Chausson Welcome Suite 4 is a compact coachbuilt of just under six...
BMW's mighty M6 Coupe delivers a 560PS power punch that catapults it through 62mph in little over four seconds. Yes, it's significantly more expensive than the...
SPENDING on road schemes in the South West is miles behind every other region in the country, new data shows.Government figures reveal there will...
THERE were only 18 classic cars on show at the Staverton Fayre due to the awful weather but there were three 'stars' and a wide range.Classic car organiser Mike...
FORD'S Fiesta ST has long been the thinking person's fast hatchback. This latest one is no exception. With 182PS on tap, it keeps things real and the pricing...
WITH space for up to seven, a sleeker look, a higher quality interior and some seriously smart technology under the skin, the latest Nissan X-Trail has matured...
VAUXHALL'S Astra GTC has sold well on the strength of its clean and elegant styling, but now that the refined 1.6-litre CDTi diesel engine has replaced the old...